amanda's page

hello everyone thought i would change things around a little bit hopefully soon i can get more stuff on this page

Monday, May 08, 2006

i have lost my mind

ok everyone i have really lost my mind!!!!!!!!! I WANT ANOTHER BABY......... OK THERE I HAVE SAID IT.... NO I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY BUT I DO HAVE ENOUGH LOVE FOR ANOTHER ONE........ I WAS CHANGING HANNAHS DIAPER JUST A MINUTE AGO AND I SAW HER AS A LITTLE BABY AGAIN AND IT MADE MY HEART REALLY ACHE FOR ANOTHER ONE.......... DONT CARE WHAT IT IS BOY OR GIRL ALTHOUGH I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER BOY...... BUT I WANT A BABY ISNT THAT CRAZY????? MY HEART SAYS THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL BUT MY HEAD ISNT QUITE SURE YET... ITS LIKE YEAH IT WOULD BE GREAT BUT DO I HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY........ WHAT DO I DO I AM 28 ALMOST MY HUBBY IS ALMOST 34 I WANT TO BE YOUNG AND WATCH MY KIDS GROW UP........ OK I AM LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON THIS......... SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME..................

4 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey down there, don't think you need advice as I really believe you've made up your mind as to what's best for your present kids & family situation. Love enough to serve all 'round is better served without having to worry about where the $$$ are gonna come from. This, like most important decisions in life, will be better answered when you give yourself time to adequately weigh the pros & cons. Remember when doing so that you may not like the answer you arrive at which will force you to decide whether to follow your emotions or your logic. Perhaps you can do both if you stop & realize that you've probably got 10 or more years in which to make the choice. Maybe an older brother & sister of an age to really be of assistance would be nice and a good learning experience for them as well. By then you'll know better how strong your marriage is & your financial situation may be better able to accept the strain. Not advice, just food for thought.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Leonard Family said…

    Well said Mike S. I wouldn't even try to add anything to that excellent advice. You said what I was thinking, but you said it better than I could.

    Keep your chin up Amanda. We're all thinking of you, and we're all in your corner.

    Jim

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Amanda, remember a few posts ago, we were talking about you finding time for yourself. A third child will make it almost impossible for you to do that. At your age it's normal to think about weather you should have another baby or not. Before you make that decision make sure that you have the financial and emotional support you will very much need. I am sure you will do what's best for you and your family.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda,I had all 3 of my children by the time I was 24 and when my youngest was starting school,I was broken-hearted and I wanted another one.I am so glad I didn't have one.The freedom and the extra time was great.I finally had time to think of me for change.It was great.I am glad I didn;t have another one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!