amanda's page

hello everyone thought i would change things around a little bit hopefully soon i can get more stuff on this page

Sunday, December 31, 2006

i've been missing too long

I've been missing too long, i am sorry.. just alot going on in my life right now... but i want to share my heart with you right now... I miss my dad really bad. I am mad that he isnt here and and it hurts to see my mom cry he took very good care of her.... i close my eyes and i watch him die all over again... My kids seem to be doing better with it. but i know in time our hearts will heal...
so how was everyone's christmas this year...
my kids loved it santa was good to them this year.. they got what they asked for i am happy..
Ok that is all i am able to write at the moment i will get back to you all soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!